The 5.11 Slingback Pack w/ Immediate K-9 Care Kit comes in a 5.11 UCR Slingback pack. This pack is ambidextrous and constructed with 1050D nylon, made to resist abrasions and tears. The immediate care kit comes with all the essentials needed to care for your hunting dog if hurt or injured in the field. The Slingback pack features a drop front opening with side retention lashes for easy and quick access as well as haul handles and interior pockets with bungee retention cords for easy organization.
Available in Black, Gray and Coyote
- 7" Scissors
- Digital Thermometer
- IV Catheter 22 x 1, 15dr/mL IV with Injection Site
- Forceps with Thumb Tissue 5-5.5"
- Porous Cloth
- Tape 1/2"
- EMT Gel
- Povidone Iodine Prep.
- Alcohol Prep Pads
- Hydrocortisone Creme
- 1/2 oz Betadine Solution
- Medium Cotton Balls
- Cotton Tip Applicator 3"
- 3" x 4.1 yds Non-Sterile Gauze
- Latex Gloves Large
- Tongue Depressor
- Instant Ice Pack
- Sterile Eye Wash
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Chromic Gut Suture
- Utility N=Bandage Scissors 7.5"
- Cohesive Tape 4"
- SS Scalpel Blade
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Bag Features and Specifications:
- Cross-body stabilizing shoulder strap system
- 1050D Nylon fabric resists abrasion and tears
- Durable Duraflex hardware
- Rugged self-healing YKK zippers throughout
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5"H x 16.5"L x 6."W
- Approx. Capacity: 842 Cubic Inches